We are very excited to welcome our third match class to Bay Shore EM! While this recruitment season posed new challenges due to COVID restrictions, we relied heavily on our dedicated faculty and residents to show our applicants why Bay Shore EM is such an amazing place to live and learn Emergency Medicine. After years of hard work, our residency program is now complete with three classes. We can’t wait to watch our newest residents grow and thrive here at South Shore University Hospital. Our soon-to-be interns are:
- Winston Crowell USF Health Morsani College of Medicine
- William Ron Jennings Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Jafir Khan Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University
- Nanette Matos Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
- Omar Pinkhasov Stony Brook University School of Medicine
- Anthony Strobolakos West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
Welcome to Bay Shore EM!